Na Zdrowie! The Kloska Family Blog
In 1962, Irv Kloska and Bonnie Kowrach stood in St. Adalbert's Basilica in Grand Rapids and pledged their lives to each other. More than 50 years and 13 children later, their family has grown to more than 80 members... and counting. With this blog we keep in touch and share our thoughts - much like we have always done around our kitchen table. But like our table, friends are always invited. Welcome!
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Thursday, August 02, 2007
A Familiar Scene...
. . . when you're around the Kloska's.
Kids. Cousins. Lots of children together having fun. This is a photo from Anna Marino's birthday last January, but it reminded me of so many times we've all been together at Mom and Dad's. There are so many great reasons to have children, I can only list a few here.
It's great to have kids because...
10. chasing after them is a great workout
9. they provide us with a lot of funny stories
8. their giggles are catchy
7. they call us to become less selfish
6. they teach us to say what we mean
5. they are fun
4. they show us how to really see the world around us
3. it's a fun way to follow Church teaching about openness to life
2. they teach us what is important in life
1. they are beautiful gifts from God, to be loved and cherished just for themselves.
Anybody have any other great reasons to have children?
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Girls Night Out
Doesn't this look fun?